Exceptional properties like this custom Monterey Colonial designed by Dennis Britton are a rare find. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac on the upper Westside of Santa Cruz, this home has it all! A beautiful oversized door welcomes you into a spacious living area with custom French doors showcasing the Monterey Bay Views. The entertaining potential in this home is endless. Custom built in 2004, this home features radiant heat throughout the concrete and hardwood floors, a contemporary kitchen and a luxurious master retreat. With ample square footage and a flexible floor plan there is plenty room to meet all of your needs. The area is especially desirable for many reason, including a great commute location and proximity to Westlake Elementary, one of the most sought out schools in the county. (Buyer to verify enrollment)
Michael Bloch of Sereno Group-Soquel
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Patio: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Alarm System: Alarm System
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Concrete Floors, Hardwood Floors, Slab Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Alarm System, Dining Area in Living Room, High Ceilings, Wet Bar
- MLS Area: West Santa Cruz
- View: Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Lot Size: Level
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.