Centrally located, Hidden Terrace is just enough off the beaten path. Enjoy the benefits of very low electric bills in this beautiful Solar Townhome. This home has been very well cared for and features many upgrades that are sure to impress. Don't miss the extended loft area that could work perfect as a 3rd bedroom, home office or any other use you may have. The high ceilings and skylights feature remote controlled Hunter Douglas black out shades that allow you to have full control over your environment. The high efficiency Regency gas fireplace provides heat and ambiance at the touch of button. On its own level, the master is a private retreat with a modern flare. Indoors flow out to a stunning blue stone patio with built-in-planter, water feature, and oil fireplace. All this and you are so close to restaurants, breweries, beaches, shopping and more! Welcome home!
Michael Bloch of Sereno Group-Soquel
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV On Site
- Heating System: Fireplace Heating, Gas Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Fee Incl. Exterior Painting, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Reserve Fund(s), Fee Incl. Roof Maintenance (Full)
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Parking: Assigned Parking
- Fireplace: Fireplace Heating
- Floors: Carpeting, Laminate Flooring, Slab Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Dining Area in Living Room, High Ceilings
- Fence: Fenced
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.